Our tailored management and leadership training programmes are focused on inspiring individuals to reach their full potential and maximise their effectiveness within your organisation. Each development programme is designed by vastly experienced and knowledgeable training facilitators to meet individual and organisational needs, culture and budget as well as achieve realistic and measurable outcomes.
From board-level strategic programmes, through development of senior and middle managers, to programmes aimed at developing emerging leaders or graduates, we will work closely with you to define the most suitable format and style. We believe there isn’t one single formula or off-the-shelf package to create great leaders and therefore we will design a programme tailored for you.
Our management and leadership training courses enable delegates to apply classroom-based leadership models and theories in practical settings through both indoor and outdoor experiential learning, business scenarios and executive coaching. Each delegate receives personalised feedback and action plans to advance their abilities and sustain their development.
Using a blend of practical skills, theories and techniques, your personalised management and leadership development programme will create leaders who understand and deliver on business objectives, improve motivation and enhance communication across all levels of the organisation. The individual will also have new confidence and skills to be able drive their team to improve performance and modify behaviour when required.
Our aim is to deliver high quality experiential leadership and management development programmes that make a positive difference to you and your organisation.
Benefits of Leadership Development Training
FOR THE LEADER/ MANAGER
- Increased capability and resilience
- Improved sense of direction and focus
- Increased sense of well-being and self-esteem
- Improved ability to relate to and influence others
- Increased motivation
- Improved personal effectiveness
FOR THE ORGANISATION
- Leading others to increase their own capability and flexibility
- Creating a climate for self- directed learning
- Encouraging accountability and reactions to change
- Addressing issues of health and well-being
- Leveraging increased personal effectiveness for bottom line results
- Increasing loyalty and retention of staff
- Increasing the ability to attract new staff through a coaching culture