What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
1. Essential cookies - Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify members and ensure they can access the member only pages. If a member opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content available.
2. Performance Cookies - We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website. 2. Functionality Cookies We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. We may also use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services such as allowing you to watch a video online or comment on a blog.
3. Third-party cookies - In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. We are committed to protecting your privacy and limit the amount of personal information used by us and our marketing partners. This page lists the types of cookies used by the Grahame Robb Associates website along with a description of the cookie's purpose. By using our website (through any device) you agree that this Cookies Policy applies to that use in addition to any other terms and conditions which may apply. We reserve the right to amend the list below and any changes to the policy ahall appear here and be effective immediately. Your continued use of our website is taken as meaning that you agree to any such changes.
• Drupal (SESS...) - This session cookie is set by the website system (which uses a content management system).
These cookies are maintaining the session state and are important to the website's function.
These cookies track page use. No personal information with the exception of the current IP address is passed in some of these cookies.
• __utma - Google Analytics - Google Analytics tracking cookie. This stores information on the number of visits and time of first, previous and current visit.
• __utmb - Google Analytics - Google Analytics tracking cookie. This stores information on the number of visits and time of first, previous and current visit.
• __utmc - Google Analytics - Google Analytics tracking cookie. This stores information on the number of visits and time of first, previous and current visit.
• __utmz - Google Analytics - Google Analytics tracking cookie. This stores information on the number of visits and time of first, previous and current visit.
• NID - Google Maps - Google Maps tracking cookie.
• PREF - Google Maps - Google Maps tracking cookie.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Find out more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites: