Corporate Outdoor Learning Centre, Wokefield Estate, Mortimer, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3AE
The Centre is situated within a 15-acre, mature oak woodland and includes one of the largest and most extensive ropes courses in Europe. We are based within the grounds of the 250 acre Wokefield Estate, just 10 minutes from J11 of the M4.
With over 300 bedrooms and high quality conference & meeting facilities, the site has everything to offer the corporate, conference and GRA guest.
The unique setting is ideal for team building, team development and leadership development programmes as well as conference support activities.
- 1 hour from Central London by train or car
- 40 minutes from London Heathrow
Car parking is very limited at our Corporate Outdoor Learning Centre and therefore we ask that you leave all cars at the Wokefield Place car parks and walk down the hill.
Address: Corporate Outdoor Learning Centre, Wokefield Estate, Mortimer, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3AE
To get to our Corporate Outdoor Learning Centre simply follow the instructions below:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 11 and turn on to the A33, signposted Basingstoke
- On the A33, go through the first set of lights and turn right at the second set
- Immediately take the first exit towards Grazeley and Mortimer
- After approx. 2.5 miles and a sharp right hand bend over a railway bridge, you will see the entrance to Wokefield Estate on the right hand side
- Proceed down the long drive through the golf course. At the first roundabout take a left towards the Wokefield Place conference centre (a big modern building with a silver water feature at the front).
- Follow the road around the building to the right and then to the left, keeping Wokefield Place building on your left. You will drive past a large open lawn area on your right. Continue down the road towards the woods. You will find us at the bottom of this road.