We specialise in providing highly professional, fun and energetic team building activities that cater for all abilities. All of our sessions are designed to develop important team skills and achieve personal objectives.
What We Offer
We own and operate two outdoor experiential learning centres in the UK and have such an array of different activities, therefore we are able to tailor each event to your needs and desires. Whether it’s a 1-hour conference energiser, a multi-activity round robin or a full-day outdoor team development programme as a reward for a fantastic year, we have a solution that will meet your requirements.
In addition, our highly experienced facilitators are capable of running a diverse range of both indoor and outdoor team building sessions across the globe at a time and place which is more convenient for you.
Types of Activities include:
- High Ropes
- Low Ropes
- Skills and Proficiency Challenges
- Lawn Activities
- Creative Challenges
- Motorised Activities
For more information regarding the activities available at each of our two outdoor learning centres, please use the Learning Centres map.
Objectives and Outcomes
Each event will vary in scope and format, but some typical objectives might be to:
- Improve understanding and awareness of the team strengths and development needs, to support more effective team working
- Improve communication between team members through greater understanding of personal communication styles and preferences
- Increase ability to manage and react to change, including cultural changes
- Develop a more solution-focused approach, and improve understanding of the importance of sharing information and best practice across the team to help solve problems
- Reduce conflict between team members
- Have some fun as a team
For more information regarding Team Building sessions, please call us on 01189 332222 or complete our online enquiry form.