Change Anything provides a breakthrough methodology for successfully solving any individual behaviour challenge—personal or professional. Individuals learn to recognise the personal, social, and environmental forces of influence currently working against them—and then turn them in their favour. By doing so, they become more engaged and productive, and ten times more likely to solve even the most complex problems.
More about Change Anything
Why Change Anything?
Change Anything is a breakthrough application of powerful social science skills to equip everyone with the ability to succeed at self-directed change. The course teaches skills which help employees and leaders take charge of their own change in ways that lead to greater engagement, performance, health, and personal happiness.
What does Change Anything teach?
After the 1-day Change Anything programme, delegates will be able to:
- Construct an effective personal change plan
- Adjust change plans based on past failures in order to achieve future success
- Identify the crucial moments where change is most likely to derail
- Put change plans into action
- Increase your likelihood of success tenfold