Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) is recognised as both a business language and a framework for employee development that transcends cultural, linguistic, and geographical boundaries. Its foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
SLII boosts the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of your leaders, and teaches leaders to behave in alignment with their good intentions, and in alignment with what their people need.
SLII has been the world’s most taught leadership model for more than 35 years. Grahame Robb Associates are proud to be a The Ken Blanchard Companies® UK Level 2 Partner.
More information about Situational Leadership® II
This video content is the property of The Ken Blanchard Companies® and used with permission.
What are the benefits of utilising Situational Leadership® II?
- Develop highly skilled leaders who excel at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluating, active listening, and proactive problem solving
- Competently match the right leadership style to each situation
- Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organisation's goals
- Create systems to track performance
- Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
- Improve individual and team development
- Improve job satisfaction, commitment and morale at all levels
- Create a shared language of leadership within an organisation
Bringing together highly engaging classroom activities with pre- and post-tools helps reinforce, measure, and cement learning. Short, fast-paced learning scenarios using real work problems capture learners' attention. The outcome is that learners get up-to-speed and start using SLII faster than ever before.
There is also an SLII Diagnosis Application for smart phones and mobile tablets that enables diagnosis and coaching in real-time.
Who should attend Situational Leadership® II?
SLII is aimed at individuals in leadership roles, including executives, managers at all levels, project managers, team leaders, and supervisors who want to improve their effectiveness.
About The Ken Blanchard Companies®
With over three decades of helping leaders and organisations, more than 20 million books in print, programs offered in more than 12 languages and clients across six continents, The Ken Blanchard Companies is recognised as one of the world’s leading training and development experts. Grahame Robb Associates are a Level 2 Partner of The Ken Blanchard Companies for Situational Leadership® II.